Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Corners of My Home...My Patio

Faith at Simplicity is having a photo challenge "Corners of My Home," where blogger's are posting their favorite spots in their homes...What a wonderful idea!!So here is mine (in the Summer time); My patio!!
The old fridge I picked up at a garage sale a long time ago...we keep it full of sports drinks for the kids and Bryan and of course Diet Coke for me.
The patio is where I work on art...
While enjoying Art from made by my kids... Autumn made cement slugs last year and sold them on Etsy. Garret carved the jeep out a of a ceder log.
There's always a critter, or 2 under foot! (Bryan brought home the old metal desk from a job site...I love it!)
It's the stopping place when the kids get home and a place where Gold fish swim lazily.
It has pots with flowers in every corner and the sound of Humming birds zipping by.
From the patio I can see the pool, the trampoline and the rope swing...not to mention the dog and bird feeders.
Yes, the Patio is my favorite spot ... In the Summer Time!!! :) What's yours?

5 comments:

  1. I love your patio; you have so many interesting and sentimental things to display! The old fridge and metal desk are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful patio! I love it, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your patio is just a dream! I love your fridge and the metal desk most of all - what amazing finds. And of course the animals. It's not really a home without a few animals underfoot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is AWESOME!! Thank you so much for participating in my photo challenge this week. I really love the spot you chose to share. So love your "critters"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Can you decorate my deck?!?! :P Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Autumn

Autumn
Autumn modeling a hat I knit for my etsy shop...What energy!!