Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Poppies, The Play House and Picnik

Earlier this year, Autumn planted poppy seeds in a flower bed by the playhouse...She got this giant seed pod from some sweet lady at Seattle's Pike Place Market last winter....but before I could help, she had put all the seeds into this one smallish flower bed.... The poppies are sooo crowed, but on the upside, they are a LOVELY shade of purple and match the playhouse beautifully!
Inspired by Chelsea at cfisherphotography (Thank you very much!) I became a premium member at Picnik and have had some much fun editing my photos!! :) I used the first photo and Hypnotic in the Create section, for the photo above, (go to Create then Effects then click on sandbox effects then finally Hypnotic and Wa-la...cool kaleidoscope effect!)
Here's a collage I created...Love to do them!!!
The bench was painted with Fusion paint for plastics...We also painted our lounge chairs by the pool in the same periwinkle color....spray paint's my friend !!! ;0
Well thanks for visiting!
Denise

1 comment:

  1. Oooooo so pretty! Thanks for visiting my blog! Let me know how the poms work out and have FUN! :P

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Autumn

Autumn
Autumn modeling a hat I knit for my etsy shop...What energy!!