Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Little Yellow Dresser

Here's my latest furniture transformation...
 I got this little gal at a garage sale, there was something about it, that was just asking for yellow....So yellow is what I did!

 I forgot to take a "before picture" of the whole thing, but here's a drawer before I started painting.


The handles were just a boring bronze color so I spray painted them with Krylons's Dual paint and primer in Pistachio...I think it looks great with the "Whisper Yellow" by BEHR!!


One of the drawer pulls was broken and I couldn't find a matching one so I purchased a totally different style...painted it to like the others and placed it on the top drawer.
I also added a little birdie ...
Just for fun....


So what do you think?
I will be linking up to many of the parties on my side bar...check them out
and
As usual
Thanks for visiting!
Denise

11 comments:

  1. Pretty dresser and the bird, SO CUTE!:D Love it!


    Found your post through some what simple linky party.

    http://believeninspire.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too Cute! Love the color choice and the birdie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful makeover - I love the colours and the little birdie just finished it off perfectly.

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete
  4. That turned out super cute! I love the aqua handles.

    -Robyn, rufflyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty yellow! I'm featuring your dresser in the PoPP Spotlight this weekend. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice....and I love the little bird...so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie! I love the pale yellow, and the birdie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! What a lovely transformation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. so sweet! the little birdie is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhhhhh cuteness!! I'd love to invite you to my Trash 2 Treasure Tuesday party - your style is awesome! It's not a new party, but would love to have some "new blood" join in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Featuring this tonight!! Feel free to grab a featuring button if you'd like and come hang at the party tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Autumn

Autumn
Autumn modeling a hat I knit for my etsy shop...What energy!!