Tuesday, February 17, 2015

The Winner of Pot Holder Drawing is...

Well, I survived my first Valentine's Day as a florist...Whew...Today I will stay home, put my feet up...Clean house,work in the garden (it's be been beautiful her in the PNW), buy grocery's ...Okay maybe I won't put my feet up but I Will slow down and enjoy what I'm doing!!!


I do want to thank everyone who participated in my drawing!!  Especially my
followers old and new!!! 

I choose not to make people follow me to enter...I want you to hang out with me because you enjoy my projects, my blog, my ideas...not to win something!!!  So...to those new followers hopeful we'll get to know each other a little better and I will offer up some new ideas or projects for you to try!!  :)

Such a sophisticated way to pick a winner.

Anyway...The winner of the Pot Holders is Shirley from Hudson's Holiday Designs,  She has a lovely blog, so zip on over and check it out.  I promise you won't be disappointed!!!
Happy Monday I mean Tuesday.  ;)

Denise


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Autumn

Autumn
Autumn modeling a hat I knit for my etsy shop...What energy!!