Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Two Tone Buffet

This weeks post is going to be short and sweet...

Kind-of like this little Buffet (or is it a dry sink?  I'm not quite sure).



I got it from and friend and apparently failed to take any before pictures.

***
But it didn't need much, I just gave it a good all over cleaning and then painted the frame with some of my homemade chalk paint...did a little distressing...a little waxing....added a drawer pull and TA-DA finished!!!
My kind of project!
That's it for today...Like I promised "Short and Sweet".
Denise
I will be linking up to many of the parties in my side bar...do check them out.










2 comments:

  1. The piece is darling Denise. Thinking it is a dry sink as well. Love the added white paint and distressing. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Autumn

Autumn
Autumn modeling a hat I knit for my etsy shop...What energy!!