Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Just Off My Needles

OK....OK...The truth is I finished this hat in February ...but I've been so busy I haven't had a chance to share it with you ....and it is a GREAT HAT!!!..... Far to Awesome to just forget about!

 I have made this hat too many times to count...Well I probably could but, I'm far to tired to put that kind of energy forward....L-O-N-G day.  :)  To give you an idea though, if you look at the top of this page I'm wearing it in winter white and if you scroll down to the bottom I have a picture of Autumn in a green one....We do LOVE this hat!!!



The bobbles give it texture...(not to mention make it interesting to knit) and I love the way the crown kind-of swirls!!  Angel like it too!!



Sooo.....now for the details I knit this one out of a wonderful Alpaca yarn and the pattern came out of my VERY FAVORITE HAT BOOK.  I have knit six of the patterns out of this book and loaned it out to many friends...most of them have ended up buying the book for themselves...It's that good!!!


Just in case it's hard to read from the picture (some of us are getting old ya know)  The book is Hip Knit Hats by Cathy Carron.


Both these sites are full of great ideas....Join the fun!!!


Leave a comment...I would love to hear from you!
Denise

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Autumn

Autumn
Autumn modeling a hat I knit for my etsy shop...What energy!!