Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Spray Paint Lovin

Thought I'd share a few quick and easy projects I just finished up.
I got these two lovely's at a garage sale a couple of weeks ago...



My plan was to paint them both white (although my whole family thought I should refinish the bookends... leaving the wood finish).
But I had my own vision (not to mention I know what sells).


The only problem was....In the end I didn't like the white
So.....


I repainted them blue....Now this I like!!!  :)

Here's the frame painted white.  I added little paper pendants just for fun.


This wire vase I got at the GW .  It looked tired and dated black...



and so cheery and springy white...


(Don't you just love the little Hob Nob  bud vase...I hated to sell it).  :(

Thanks for stopping by!!
Denise

(I will be linking to many of the parties on my side bar)

5 comments:

  1. Hi, I like the bookends blue and I think you're right about them selling better painted. Great job...Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise - Love your transformations! I would have also painted the bookends blue. I'm in that "aqua" stage for some reason.

    Love your little white iron piece also. Great job!

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judy! You should see the little soap dish I found at GW yesterday...It's also hand carved soap stone with a zebra and elephants on it...I really want to keep both the dish and the bookends for my bonus/craft room!!
      Denise

      Delete
  3. I love spray paint and there is nothing in my house that isn't safe from it! Your finds look fabulous! Stopping by from Funky Junk Interiors Party Junk 185...

    Cher @ Designs by Studio C
    http://designsbystudioc.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can I find your space at Viking Village? Love your ideas and wish/hope the lamp is still there!.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Autumn

Autumn
Autumn modeling a hat I knit for my etsy shop...What energy!!