Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day Everyone!

Here's a cute little Garden Gnome I pulled out of the kiln just in time for St. Patty's day!



To make this little Tile.....I used stamps I made out of clay for the flowers and rain drops and  a rubber stamp for the Garden gnome...pressing them in the clay while it was still moist...I then fired ...painted and fired once again....This is a real easy fun project for kids of all ages....for the younger ones I might glaze their tile in one soft color instead of having them try to paint the details.
                              



NightOwlCrafting


Join the fun and Thanks for visiting!
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Autumn

Autumn
Autumn modeling a hat I knit for my etsy shop...What energy!!