Monday, June 14, 2010

From My Kiln....

One of my favorite things about doing clay is that you never ever know, how a piece will turn out until it's been painted and fired!! And one of my favorite things about doing clay with kids is you never know what they'll come up with!!! This piece was done by a 7th grader, that goes to my sons school...He made it with left over clay from the "Pot Heads" project. (They are worth looking at if you haven't seen that post)!!! Anyway this is one of my VERY FAVORITE PIECES EVER......It's just so darn creative...I love the way the eyeballs come out and you can totally change his look!!! The bright red inside the sockets is again ..... perfection!!! Great job Conner!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Autumn

Autumn
Autumn modeling a hat I knit for my etsy shop...What energy!!