Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Garage Sale Find...Worth "Braggin" about!

Oh my Gosh...I hate to brag...(Ok it really is fun now and then)...but look what I got a Garage sale for...
Drum Roll Please!
Only $1:00
Ya...That's right I got this TOTALLY AWESOME CHAIR for ONE DOLLOR!!!  :):):)


I also got those four wooden (Couch) feet for $1:00.
I was planing in using them on another doggy bed...but wouldn't the make great pumpkins?
Hmmm....What to do - What to do?


How would you know it's me if there wasn't a chicken in at least one picture?

The metal plant stand was .25...I use them to add height in my garden and patio...
I slipped the one in the background as an example...It holds a concrete pot I made, planted with Basil.



He may be 17 but my kid is no different than yours...He thought the photo shoot would be better with him and a few critters in it...He was probably right!  :)



I added theses two pictures to show you the detail on the chair...I LOVE the acorn and the oak leaf on the arm!!

Ok...Here's the funny part...I paid $2:00 for the Frog Planter...They were asking $4:00...Go figure!?!

Well...Thanks for letting me Brag!!!
I will be linking up to many of those AWESOME Party's on my side bar!!
Have a great Day!!
Denise

14 comments:

  1. What an amazing find... and for $1? Wow. I love the detail on the legs. Thanks for linking up to Share the Love Wednesday!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful find, love it! Well, really when it comes down to it I am jelly, lol! Wow, wow, wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love finds like that. Great details on the chair. Brag away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great chair! Cute kid and I like the chicken too.
    ~ ~Ahrisha~ ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous! I've been looking high and low for a chair with those kind of details, and I can't find a thing, and especially not for $1! As for the feet-- save them! Put them on a dresser! Those bad boys are $8 a piece!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooohhhh, SPECTACULAR!! WOW!!

    Deborah (happily visiting from
    http://upcyclingmylife.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are really awesome bargains! That chair has to be the deal of the century!

    ReplyDelete
  8. jealous of your find!! what a steal

    Kristina
    @PearlGateway
    www.pearlgateway.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing, even if you had paid 10 times that amount.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Those are some amazing finds and one very handsome son you have! That shot DOES look like a magazine picture! When I first saw the 'feet' I thought they WERE pumpkins -- I agree, they'd be perfect for that! Too funny about that frog planter being $4.00 -- guess everyone places different value on things, right?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome finds! Love that chair with those pretty details; never would have thought about bun feet as pumpkins--sweet idea. I'm ready to do something creative today! Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your post is featured this week on Share the Love Wednesday--thanks so much for linking up last week! Stop by and grab a feature button.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like I've found another kindred spirit! Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I thought those big bun feet were pumpkins till I read thru your post - funny. Great finds and great son & critters :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Autumn

Autumn
Autumn modeling a hat I knit for my etsy shop...What energy!!