Friday, April 30, 2010

April's Stocking is Done!

Here it is the long a waited April Stocking...I really did finish it in April...I promise...but this darn old computer..I mean this wonderful computer locked up and I couldn't post it...and then I was off to the Races.....sounds like an excuse but it's TRUE.....I did finished it on the 29th.. which was was the 2nd to last day in April, but none the less I finished it on time! In case your wondering what all the rambling is about...I made this commitment to myself that I would complete a Stocking a Month ...this way I won't be trying to get them all done right before the holiday rush...Good Idea, eh? Anyway ....This is my latest Stocking...
Isn't it fun??? I love non traditional colors for Christmas!!!
This would be the perfect stocking for all those "Little Monsters" out there...I know Autumn likes it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Autumn

Autumn
Autumn modeling a hat I knit for my etsy shop...What energy!!